dry skin acne redness trouble help

2 replies to this topic

#1 K.Fitz55

K.Fitz55

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

I have been on the regimen for 2 months now and I am having a hard time. My skin has not improved and is very VERY dry. The problem is I can't seem to get past even just a half pump of benzoyl peroxide without my face becoming crusty and dry. Is there something I am doing wrong? I know to not start so fast but I figured that just a half pump of BP was the slowest I could possibly start. I have been waiting for my skin to adjust but it has been 2 months and so far there are no signs of it getting used to my treatment.

I follow the regimen precisely and use A LOT of moisturizer. Anywhere from 6-9 pumps of moisturizer and about 12 drops of jojoba a day and I still remain dry. Is the regimen just not for me? Or is there something I should be doing differently?

Please help!

#2 CeruleanCity

CeruleanCity

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Lounging around, playing games, makeup & skincare.

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

wow half a pump? that's actually a lot to start off with x: I personally started with a pea sized amount so my skin could adjust. 

#3 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

Crusting could be a sign of allergy. If your skin is as irritated as you said, you should probably discontinue and see your doctor for advice on whether you are having an adverse reaction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users