Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats Finally Helping My Body Acne!

3 posts in this topic

Im using the regimen on my face but I didnt want to apply all that benzyl peroxide to my body as well so Ive looked into other treatments and whats working well is a combination of tea tree body wash from the body shop twice a day and Paulas Choice 2% BHA Body Treatment.

The Bha broke me out a tiny bit to begin with but Ive only been using it for 3 weeks and my bacne is so much improved and scars are fading. I apply it both morning and night and so far Im impressed.

Just a recommendation for anyone with mild body acne. I dont know how it would work for moderate to severe though.

Currently Using: First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, Paulas Choice 2.5% BP, Olay Sensitive Beauty Fluid.

Extras: Paulas Choice 10% AHA & Paulas Choice 2% BHA.

Failed: Duac, Differin, Bactrim, Tetracycline, Doxycycline.

Acne status: Clear on chin and forehead except for pigmentation. Working on closed comedones around nose, top lip, upper cheeks and overall skin texture.

Is it increasing the rate at which the scars are fading or just getting rid of your acne?

You don't need a reason to help people.

I think both I have some scarring on my back in the form of red marks from where Ive picked and scratched at my acne and I think the BHA is helping fade them too.

Currently Using: First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, Paulas Choice 2.5% BP, Olay Sensitive Beauty Fluid.

Extras: Paulas Choice 10% AHA & Paulas Choice 2% BHA.

Failed: Duac, Differin, Bactrim, Tetracycline, Doxycycline.

Acne status: Clear on chin and forehead except for pigmentation. Working on closed comedones around nose, top lip, upper cheeks and overall skin texture.