acne morgina cure diseases

5 replies to this topic

#1 ask24

ask24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

I began taking this product called moringa oelifera ( I think I spelled it right).

So far I'm beginning to feel the great effects : lots of energy, better circulation to my hands and feet and my skin is clearing up quickly. 

Apparently, this is a miracle cure plant, used in many countries. 

The only thing I noticed is that when I drink milk, I feel the side-effects of milk are amplified since I began morgina.

I have a really bad rhinitis, I've used every single nasal spray on the market.

I would not have noticed that milk was causing my stuffy nose.

So I'm going to do my best, to not drink milk and use two scoops a day of moringa

I'll post updates each day.

#2 sustakp

sustakp

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:49 AM

In Indian especially in the south we use it as a staple..not the extract but the moringa vegetable..its also called drumsticks.I use it in my lentil dishes every once in a while and it is delicious.I sometimes get it fresh at the Indian store in my city but more often than not get the frozen ones..I see its being touted as a cure all in the farmers market I go to also but really.don't know more about it.

My husband is planning to grow it in our backyard soon so we have them fresh.

I began taking this product called moringa oelifera ( I think I spelled it right).

So far I'm beginning to feel the great effects : lots of energy, better circulation to my hands and feet and my skin is clearing up quickly. 

Apparently, this is a miracle cure plant, used in many countries. 

The only thing I noticed is that when I drink milk, I feel the side-effects of milk are amplified since I began morgina.
I have a really bad rhinitis, I've used every single nasal spray on the market.
I would not have noticed that milk was causing my stuffy nose.

So I'm going to do my best, to not drink milk and use two scoops a day of moringa

#3 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

Yes, moringa is a food. A very good, especially nutrient rich food. Eating nutrient rich food while avoiding nutrient void refined carbs and other processed foods is the best prevention and treatment of all diseases.

Edited by alternativista, 15 June 2014 - 01:04 PM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#4 DarkDubzs

DarkDubzs

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Scoops of it? I just looked at the wiki page of it and i see it as like flowers and "pods" that look like big weird arms. Do you mean like you have it ground up or something?

Also, how do you take it? Do you eat it straight up, or sprinkle it on food, or what? Can it be made into tea too, and still get the full nutrients and benefits of it?

Week 19 on The Regimen. Seeing great results! Nearly clear from all active acne!! (updated 6/16/14)

~My Regimen~

Morning ▼▼ Different from Night Routine/Regimen to keep skin from becoming too dry and flaky.

1. Olay Foaming Face Wash--Sensitive Skin

2. Spot & patch treat with Dans BP and if necessary, Dans AHA+

3. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

At Night ▼▼

1. Olay Foaming Face Wash--Sensitive Skin

2. Dans BP - 1 index finger length.

3. 1/2 CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion & 1/2 Dans AHA+

~Supplements/Vitamins (each daily)~

- 1000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3 - one 1000 Iu capsule a day

- Target brand (up & up) Zinc 100mg - two 50mg cpasules a day

- CVS Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips 2000mg -two 1000mg tablets a day   -Was previously taking Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex

- Nature Made 16,000 IU Vitamin A -two 8000 IU capsules a day

- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -1 tablet a day   -not really for skin, more for digestion

- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies a day   -more as a general multi-vitamin

- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies a day   -more for digestion

--Planning to add in some Vitamin B5, and possibly add Omega-3

Still trying to perfect my regimen. 'We all have different skin' ~YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY!~ Customize your regimen/routine for your unique self.

#5 ask24

ask24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Scoops of it? I just looked at the wiki page of it and i see it as like flowers and "pods" that look like big weird arms. Do you mean like you have it ground up or something?

Also, how do you take it? Do you eat it straight up, or sprinkle it on food, or what? Can it be made into tea too, and still get the full nutrients and benefits of it?

You just go by the recommended amount on the container, usually its 8 grams. There is a scooper in the jar. 

July 4th Update

So milk for sure is causing my acne. Every time I ate dairy related the next day bumps all over my face. 

Wheat most likely, I tend to sneeze consistently whenever I eat something like cookies.

I gave up on bread all together, I eat gluten free bread, but I`m careful because the amount of hydrolyzed yeast.

I drink moringa every morning, and I have lots of energy and power. My hands are cold some of the time now and my nail bed is more pinky-red rather than white. 

I just need to exercise more. 

Sorry I`ll be more specific - they come in leaf form, I got it from a website moringa.com I bought it from them it comes as a dry leaf powder, its kinda like a jar of protein powder, except it does taste all that great. You mix it in your sweet juices , you can sprinkle them on food but I wouldn`t lol. It also comes as a tea form, incase you don`t like the powder. I find the powder to be more effective rather than the tea. 

#6 ask24

ask24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:42 PM

UPDATE 

Stopped Drinking Milk, and eating any modified milk ingredients.

Skin  doesn't breakout terribly anymore. I also stopped eating wheat in the process, this allowed for moringa to work so much better.

At one point in time, I actually stopped eating fruits and all sugars to control my acne. Not anymore, as long as I eat vegetables (cooked) or I take vit B complex each day, I can eat sugar to an extent without breaking out. 

Topically--> use vit. E oil mixed with carrier oil (cocunut oil) at night. 

No milk= No nasal allergies   #omg why did this take so long? # happy to be cured of rhinitis 

Edited by ask24, 01 August 2014 - 08:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users