Oily Skin Advice

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys,

It's been about 5 years now that I've delt with excessively OILY oily skin and I'm really just tired of it. I'm done.

I have a supplement called Testo-Quench that is used for sensitivity to androgens and high androgen levels too.

I also have diane-35 and spiro here as well.

I don't know where to begin...I've read such mixed reviews on both diane 35 and spiro I don't know which to try.

I do have low blood pressure so my doctor gave me a very low dose of 25 mg and told me to start off slowly, by cutting my pills even I'm worried about dizzyness. 

I do have very low hormones both estrogen and progesterone, as I am and always been underweight so thats why I also thought Diane 35 might be good, seeing as it would boost my estrogen a bit.

Please help....tell me which you think would be best here?

Im going to take the Testo Quench with whichever one I decide to try first. I've been on it for almost a month and haven't seen any difference yet.

Help :(

Posted · Report post

If I were you I'd try spiro first. I'd still be on it if I didn't get side effects from it (most people don't get any). It my made my skin completely normal. No oil production whatsoever.