Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:24 PM
1: Gold Standard Organic Sulfur
This sulfur states it's never grounded because that ruins the molecular structure of sulfur making it less effective. It also has no filler or anti-baking agents and it's sourced in the USA. Also is "99%" pure.
It has a price tag of $40 a pound
The only problem is the crystals are kind of big, thats right not a powder so it would be kind of hard making it into a paste. I guess I could blend them in a blend tech blender .
2: Ground Yellow Sulfur Powder 99.8+% Pure Brimstone EPA approved for feedstock
No guaranteed of the quality on this one but it's a powder that will easily mixed. It's EPA approved whatever that means. Plus it's a hell of a lot cheaper and 60 reviews almost all 5 stars.
Should I be worried about additives in the second and go with the 1st one and grind it myself or risk it with the cheaper 2nd option
Thanks for the help!
Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:53 PM
Im afraid I can't be much of a help, as the closest thing to sulfur I have used is MSM powder (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane). But Im very interested in the idea and I'd like to hear how this experiment goes.
Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:46 AM
Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:21 PM
Careful with coconut oil regularly- it will also inhibit penetration.
A mortar and pestil to grind down whatever you choose will make a powder or water paste more spreadable.
MSM powder on the other hand dissolves easily in the tiniest bit of water, and it can be painted on with a fan brush, as with homemade digestive enzyme paste masks.
- Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
- Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers.
- 20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
- Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee, dairy, gluten or alcohol
- Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate.
- Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users