Betty Lou's Bikini Bump Balm or the like should soothe it
Male - Folliculitis After Waxing My Body
Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:07 PM
- Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
- Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers.
- 20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
- Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee, dairy, gluten or alcohol
- Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate.
- Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.
Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:47 PM
I think I have the same issue, you can check my thread. I waxed my arms 4 years ago and since then my arms are full of bumps!
I also took doxycycline and I'm still taking it with no result! This month I'm going to the doctor again to change my treatment.
Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:13 AM
I checked out your thread. My acne doesn't seem to be as bad as yours. Most of mine are older red dots which should fade with time however I have some that seem recent. The dermatologist told me to make an effort to note if any new acne comes up, to determine which antibiotics work best for me. I'm now on Protrin DF for 2 weeks. And of course only once I go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription do I get told that I can't drink alcohol while I'm on this and university just started again -_-
Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:51 AM
Looks like I'm staying on protrin df even though I wanted to get off of it (reasons to do with drinking alcohol), because my dermatologist thinks it's working as I don't have any new red dots since taking it. Pretty much all my pimples are flat on the skin now, so hopefully taking this for a few months will have everything gone by the new year. As for the drinking.. My liver can take the hit.
Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:32 AM
Well not too much has changed. I guess it has gotten better but it's definitely not a fast process. This takes a while and I wonder if it'll ever be all gone. It's not nearly as bad as it first was though. I'll take new pictures eventually.
Doc put me on clindamycin pills which fight bacteria. 150mg 3x a day.
He also put me on chlorhexidine gluconate 4% W/V. Some kind of soap that I'm supposed to put on in the shower once a day.
We'll see how this goes.
Edited by Max_Yeah_True, 28 October 2014 - 07:32 AM.
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users