Photo
Mild to Moderate Acne

My 13 Cocktail Natural Plant Extract Acne Solution

acne solution acne prevention scare lightening whitening cream oily skin flawless skin natural skincare radiant skincare problem skin

1 reply to this topic

#1 stellala22u

stellala22u

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

I have very sensitive skin so I get some big breakouts & lots of blackheads. I have tried everything from drugstore to department store to online store to dermatologist for the past 3 years but nothings works for me. A few months ago my skin was the worst than it has ever been. I bumped into this product after google looking for acne solution and I decided to give it a final hope for my problem skin. I cant wait to start using this Korean formulation the moment I received it. On the very 1st day, I apply daily before bed and under sunscreen during the day. WOW, the acne & blemish recedes within a day yet not drying up my skin. It is effective yet gentle to use twice a day. I personally like the smell and texture as it doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs instantly! Even I applied under my sunscreen, it feels light and it doesnt clogged my skin. I continue to use for the next 3 weeks and finally I can tell my skin is in control. Though it's not totally clear but almost! It took a couple of months to really see a difference so don't give up. I still apply lightly daily on blemish prone areas as a preventative nowadays. My skin is more smooth, radiant, plush and supple now. My acne scar is less visible and my pores is diminishing too which turns out less oily and less acne than before. I truly think it is because the product is made up of 13 natural pure plant extracts that did the magic on my face for the past few months. This is an excellent product and I love the airless pump that makes every application hygienic and easy to use. Of course, watch your dairy, try to cut down on oily heavy food and drink adequate filtered water as it can cause break outs too but DO try this wonderful product!

Im most willing to share my fighting acne experience with you guys, you can reach me at stellalau22@yahoo.com smile.png

Attached Files

#2 aSADpenguin

aSADpenguin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

What is this product you are using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users