cystic acne blackheads sensitive skin

1 reply to this topic

#1 Aidezmoi

Aidezmoi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

So my face finally looked almost perfect, no major breakouts and I could put on foundation and look like I had a perfect complexion. The only thing on my face, for once, was blackheads so I decided to get a facial. The lady ended up doing extractions and to anyone that has acne, NEVER GET A FACIAL WITH EXTRACTIONS. it was red at first and I was like okay, it'll be fine. The next day, covered in acne and all the so-called "popped blackheads" came back filled with pus and now some are cysts. Any advice? I have one more day off till school and I want to try something to ease the pain because it just hurts. Please help :'(

Attached Files

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

You just have to let your face heal naturally.  I have had the same experience every single time i've done a facial.  I believe that if your acne is still very active, facials are no bueno.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users