epiduo

1 reply to this topic

#1 nikitski

nikitski

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a 16 year old girl from Denmark. Lately I have been very depressed because of my acne, and I have decided to make a user here so i hope I can get some help or good advice :)

My skin has been clear for about two years thanks to BP. But about three months ago i started having these horrible breakouts on my jaw, my cheeks and my front. I went to the doctor and she prescribed me Epiduo. The first two weeks of using it my skin became a lot worse, but already the third week of using it my skin became so clear and I thought that it would only continue getting better. I had heard about the initial breakout and I thought that my skin was already done breaking out. Right now I have been using Epiduo for about one month and a half and my skin looks terrible. I started breaking out all over again, mostly these pimples with no heads on my jaw.I can't look at myself in the mirror because I get too sad :( i keep on getting new pimples in different places..

Has anyone else experienced this? I mean breaking out from Epiduo two times? Or more? And how often do you apply Epiduo?? :))

Oh and btw, do you guys think it would be a good idea to use a dermaroller for acne scars while using epiduo?

Thank you!

Edited by nikitski, 11 May 2014 - 07:04 AM.

#2 nikitski

nikitski

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Anyone??? eusa_think.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users