This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 post in this topic

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but this is my first post so...

Anyway, I have been using the regimen for almost 2 months now (I started on March 13th). I have been seeing some improvements in my skin and I am very happy about that. On May 6th, I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out (I'm not sure this might help, but I thought I'd throw that out there).

Recovery has been pretty smooth. One side of face did get swollen a little bit but it's fine. When I was sleeping on the night of May 8th, I noticed myself getting up a lot at night to scratch my face. I scratched it A LOT. When I woke up the morning after and took a shower, my face got so red and too dry. I naturally have oily skin and the BP has been drying out my skin like crazy, but I've dealt with it and it has never gotten too dry. But, what I saw after the shower was too red, dry and crazy and the only logical reason I thought of was the scratching.

I haven't used BP last night because I was afraid of excessive drying and burning of my skin. I plan on using it again today but I want to check with you first.

I've attached 2 photos of my skin before and after the "rash."

The lighting in the pictures looks weird, sorry 'bout it. (Excuse the chipmunk face)