No replies to this topic

#1 Sallie09

Sallie09

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hello,

First i want to say my English can be bad because I'm not from America or Any country where they speak English.

I am struggling with acne for a very long time. Right now I am 14 years old, i am Turning 15 in 11 days.
My acne started when i was 9 years old. I only got some spots on my forhead. It wasn't really bad i could just live with it. But at the age of 11 or 12, my acne started to get a bit worse. I could just handle it with some creams and face cleaners. But for some (i think 2) months ago slowly on my forhead there came a lot spots. And also on my cheeks, and also above my lip I sometimes get a pimple, and also on my chin i get acne. I don't have very worse acne, that kind of acne you see when you Search in google : acne. But for me it feels really not nice. And because no, really no of my friend have acne. Only some boys, but not the girls.
I am very afraid to be with people close because i am afraid they will think i am gross. And i don't know If i will ever get a boyfriend or my acne will ever go away. I have been struggling with it since i was 9(for me it feels very long)!!

For two months i am using benzoilperoxide over all my face ( and before i clean my face with a cleaner) . Every night and sometimes in the morning before i go to school. I can see it helps, but All my skin just falls off. like flakes. And then it is a bit red. And i am very afraid this will become scars. I also read using it can cause camcer and that it it really dangerous.

And now there is my biggest problem. I would like to take accutane, because than you acne will go for sure!! But i cant! Because i am doing sport on a high level and its really my life. And because all the side effects that go with accutane i cant take it.

I am not self confident right now. Sometimes i have to cry a lot.. I know here are a lot people who know what i mean. Can you please help me. What can i do to get rid of my acne? Should i go on with the benzoilperoxide or not ?!?! Please help me its my DREAM to get rid of my acne. I want my nice skin back :(

I am sorry If you think my long story is annoying, but i just have to write my feelings.

Thank you already for helping me

Xx a girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users