Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Thank You To This Forum And Accutane

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

WOW... So today I was sitting on my laptop bored and was like omg what ever happened to that one website that I LIVED on in high school? Reading into the wee hours of the nights.... I honestly couldn't even remember the website name!! ( not that hard lol fail)

I have to give a huge thank you to every one on this website from a 17 year old me. You guys helped so much. Whether it was support, new ideas of regimens, etc it was all so great to have support from people who understood what I was going through.

I'm also here to say that I think I actually BEAT ACNE!?

Accutane was the best decision I have ever made. I'm now 20 years old, in college, and dont have to even think about those dark days in high school when I gave myself an hour just to figure out what makeup to put on. It was a tough time. I literally don't even have a lot of memories of that time and I think it's because that was actually the darkest part of my life. I know it sounds awful and very shallow but I can't even describe how self conscious I was and how much I hated myself during that time.

I never had to do a second course and I only occasionally get the random stress or period pimple but its nothing.

If anyone is interested in seeing my old log it should still be in my signature I think!

2 people like this