Photo
Mild to Moderate Acne

Cystic Acne, Blackheads And Oily Skin. Natural Skin Care Products?

cystic acne blackheads oily skin natural help

No replies to this topic

#1 mstep

mstep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Cystic acne help? Natural skin care products?

About a week ago I got a giant cystic pimple next to my nostril and I started putting hot packs on it. The size decreased by a lot and I continue to put hot packs (hot water) on it. It isn't decreasing anymore though and it seems to be a hard bump. It was about the size of a dime, but now it is about the size of my pinky nail. I also ice it a few times a day and tried vaseline, but it seems to make it more red and worse. I am also trying tea tree oil, which cause a lot of cheesy liquidly stuff to come out, but it is still large and red. It also feels as hard as a rock on the top, but less hard on the bottom part.

I was wondering if there is anything else I can do the rid the bump from my face? Any home remedies? Also any products for back acne? 

Another question. I would like to start using natural face products and washes, what brands or products would you recommend? I have oily skin, large pores and blackheads. My skin appears clear, except that cystic pimple and an occasional pimple. 

I am a 15 year old girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users