#1 karna

karna

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hello everybody,

I have just been through a rough period where i have been eating anything at anytime. Result: My acne became really severe and inflamed.

In the weekend I decided to eat more healthy and acne friendly (no dairy, low gl). Result: In just a couple of days active acne has dried up and hardly any new pimples and cysts are formed.

It does not have to take a long time for things to clear up. So satisfying to see my efforts are worthwhile. It can be really simple. Nice to remember when things get confusing and tough!

#2 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

Yes, I have had periods when I don't eat as well as normal and my acne comes back. 

Such as the months I spent with my mother & grandmother who eat the cheapest possible foods and boil all the nutrients out of vegetables, while at the same time making homemade bread & raspberry jam which means not only do I not consume the nutrients, I can't help but indulge in farm more bread & sugar than I'd normally eat.

Of course, they think they eat well.  Which is an example of how few people have any idea what a healthy diet is, when we've filled our diet with refined carbs, avoided the most nutrient dense foods & cooked the nutrients out of everything for so long.  The problem isn't just McDonald's and potato chip diets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users