acne chest acne redness body acne birth control irritation pimple

2 replies to this topic

#1 bee92

bee92

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

So I had bad chest acne about 2 months ago but I went on birth control and it cleared up, then I took a break for my period and I broke out between in my cleavage. It's been like 3 weeks and it won't go away.
I've tried cetaphil and moisturizing, spot treatments, tea tree oil.
It just makes it worst.
It looks like dirt inside and the tip is pointy to the touch. When I wash it or scrub it, it becomes swollen and skin coloured.
What should I do? The skin around it is so red and irritated, I just want it to go away
(I includes pictures of my skin original break out and the acne I can't get rid of now)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#2 nonamn

nonamn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

Ever thought about it may not be acne vulgaris but pityrosporum folliculitis? Check it out.

#3 ty12345

ty12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Okay so Im 15 and im a guy and I have had chest acne for about a year now. It all started when I got back from the beach one day. There was a big pimple in the center of my chest and it was my first one ever on my chest so I thought nothing of it. From then it just starting getting worse and worse. It seemed like none of it ever went away! I saw the dermo a couple of times and he kept giving me oral pills and topical stuff. Now my chest is completely flat but still has all the marks of acne. Its extremely embarassing because I have a lot of friends and stuff but havent been to the pool or beach once because im afraid to take my shirt off. So basically has anyone ever had chest acne like this, how did u get rid of it, how long did it take, and why do I have it in the first place? Thanks so much!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users