Photo

♛♛♛... Help With Scars ...♛♛♛ With Picture

acne scars rollingscars boxscars scar scar problem rolling scar box scar acne scar help

3 replies to this topic

#1 mithuncox

mithuncox

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

Hello everyone thanks for having a look at my topic, I don't know where to start.

Well I have few scars in my face. Which been there for quite a long time.

I thought some of them would fade away in time skip but I was wrong and recently they have been like a pain in the ass.

As in the picture you can see there is a rolling scars(like a circle) right below my eye and on top of my eye brows and one on my chin.

I don't really remember how I got it but I suspect its either from acne or a chicken pox when I was a teenager. Sad thing is this scar has grown bigger with my age and body.

And also as you can see there is few scars like straight line on my chin which is kinda fading away and doesn't bother me much. 

What bothers me much are these rolling scars and dark inside which is really visible.  These Scars been affecting my confidence  

lately.

So Please I humbly request you to post your valuable opinion and experience what would help me to get rid of all the scars  and have a smooth surfaced skin. 

PS: THE SCAR ON THE CORNER OF MY EYES IS A PERMANENT SCAR I GOT IT FROM AN ACCIDENT AT SCHOOL.12 YEARS AGO. I KNOW IT WON"T GO AWAY. 

PLEASE PLEASE HELPeusa_pray.gif eusa_pray.gif eusa_pray.gif 

MHzABhG.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• face.png

#2 SilverOreganoOlive

SilverOreganoOlive

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Hi Mithuncox,

Here are some tips I think will help you. However, please do your own thorough research before embarking on any scar revision technique.

Firstly, I have to state that I believe it will take a couple of years (or less) to soften/ eradicate these scars. This is normal. Healing skin takes time. Your skin has a healing cycle every 3 months. So your scars will disappear. But not without effort. Essentially, you need to carefully perform a controlled "injury" in and around these scars to activate your body's natural healing. You also need to eat very healthy & nutritiously as well as moderately exercise (10 - 30 minutes daily) to maximise your healing potential & growth hormones. I'd also highly recommend that you use a quality low dose/ recommended daily dose of colloidal silver (please research colloidal, ionic, nano varieties) topically & internally.

Please see owndoc.com for more tips. However, I believe you will need to use the single needling technique (for intensive targeting of localized and deeper scars), the owndoc.com suctioning device & derma roller. Use every 3 or 6 weeks (just leave time inbetween to allow the collagen to reform & space between pricking to allow some intact skin - so don't go overboard with rolling/ needling - go slow & steady). You can use copper peptides while rolling to help restructure your skin. Also, use rosehip oil to cleanse your skin (OCM) post roling session. Then apply beta glucan (see Garden of Wisdom or another brand) and hyaluronic acid (find a capsule with this & open it and apply to skin) post rolling session and everyday. Alternatively, find a quality dermatological strength scar serum with these products.

After about 6 months, I'd also advise using retiin a sparingly at night, twice a week for a month. Then every second day for a month or two & try to build up to daily application at night. Just cover your face from the sunlight during the day as your skin will be super sensitive. You can use retin a in conjunction with the beta glucan, hyaluronic acid and rosehip oil. Please research the best way to use retin a safely. Or research a product with retinaldehyde - a less irritating version of retin a. (Retin a will help your skin produce more collagen, smooth rough surfaces/ scars and increase your cell turnover so your scars heal faster. But don't use too much or your skin will be sore & will not heal properly. Take it slow. Use it sparingly.)

Lastly, vitamin c helps renew your skin, so test lemon juice directly on your skin or use the vitamin c mask kit available from owndoc.com and use it every so often. Stawberries are also great for your skin, both topically and internally.

I'm sure if you actively address your skin issues, your skin will be scar free. It's a process and a journey. But you will get there.

All the best.

Edited by SilverOreganoOlive, 22 April 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#3 SilverOreganoOlive

SilverOreganoOlive

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

PS Try massaging your skin for a while every time you use the rosehip oil cleansing method (OCM). This also helps rejuvenate your skin & encourage collagen production. 

Edited by SilverOreganoOlive, 20 April 2014 - 04:39 AM.

#4 skullkid87

skullkid87

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

those are badass scars. i would wanna work on the one closest to your chin tho, that one looks a lil deep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users