How Do You Cope?

21 replies to this topic

#21 Ilovemesomevanity

Ilovemesomevanity

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

It's so funny how I am a completely different person when my skin is looking better...it's like I have split personalities, dies anyone else find this is the case?

yes, im so much more talkative on a good skin day!

i usually try to go with the "i dont care" attitude. i still wear makeup, but its just how my face is and if someones going to give me **** for something i cant control that just says so much about their qualities, not mine

#22 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

It's so funny how I am a completely different person when my skin is looking better...it's like I have split personalities, dies anyone else find this is the case?

I am the same way.  When i am consistently acne free, i can and i do do everything.  When i'm in the midst of acne hell, i become a turtle in my shell.   It's a bad habit to have but acne is definitely a disease of the mind as much as it is a disease of the skin.  There was a member on here , treat acne, that was awesome about not letting her acne depress her.  Her zeal for life definitely was an inspiration to me.  You should check out some of her posts.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/333646-milk-free-diet-cleared-my-cystic-acne-and/  (pay attention to her signature)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users