ziana face chest back mild photo daily log

22 replies to this topic

#21 mille211

mille211

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hi!  I just started Ziana 3 weeks ago with doxycycline 150mg.  I had a rough breakout last week (because my monthly).  How has Ziana been for you?  Have you maintained clear skin?  You said it cleared up after a month, but is it still clear after switching antibiotics and birth control?  I'm on seasonique to help balance my hormones and I love it.  You should definitely look into it.  I only have 4 periods a year on seasonique which means only 4 week of breakouts compared to a breakout each month for a week.

#22 mille211

mille211

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hello ! Any update?  How is your regimen going?

#23 Rasine

Rasine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:Animals, reading, movies.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:40 PM

So it's been a very long time since I've posted, but I have very good news.

The sodium sulfacetamide wash is amazing, I use it morning and night on my face, and once a day on my chest and back. It's very gentle. 

The Ziana keeps my pores unclogged and really helps slough off dead cells, but I can only use it every other day because I peel so easily especially during the fall/winter.

And lastly, my miracle pill, the light of my life, spironolactone. This stuff keeps me 99% clear, EVEN DURING THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. I'm so in love with this stuff.

I missed a week of this regimen due to being in the hospital for medical issues and I broke out so badly, and as soon as I started back up again I became super clear again. 

I am so, so thrilled to finally have a regimen that works. I can wear normal dresses and tops without covering up my chest with scarves and such because my skin is finally clear. And I no longer have to spend an hour covering up blemishes!!

I'll continue to post horribly sporadic updates for anyone interested!

Morning:
Sodium Sulfacetamide Wash 
Cetaphil Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion

Night:
Sodium Sulfacetamide Wash 
Cetaphil Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion

Ziana for chest, back, face every other day

Vaseline for picked spots

Vitamins/Prescriptions:
Ortho Cyclen

Spironolactone 100 mg

Fetzima 40 mg