1 reply to this topic

#1 masonjot

masonjot

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hi,

I'm 26 years old and suffering from severe acne, blackheads, whiteheads problem. I tried almost everything but in vain. Now I am using benzoyl peroxide (Benzac AC) of Galderma from last 3 days. It caused my skin extra dry and irritating (burning) and now my eyes got swelled like hell. I stopped using it immediately. But now I am so sad :( and thinking that I have to live my whole life with this ugly skin as nothing is helping me out. Please suggest me something I feel like crying.   

#2 Pimple Zone

Pimple Zone

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

Oh no, you poor thing!  Acne can be very frustrating.  It is usually caused by changes in your hormones, that we can't control.  It can also be effected by your diet.  The problem with using BP, or Salicylic acid is that it can increase your skins products of oils, therefor causing more clogged pores and acne.  Have you visited your dermatologist? If your acne is severe you should do that right away.  Acne cysts usually leave scars, and you don't want that to happen.  My recommendation to help you with the reaction your having would be cucumber.  It will soothe and cool the skin.  It will assist in promote the regeneration of the skins cells.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users