Wanna Run Away & Start Over

3 replies to this topic

#1 teahb

teahb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

Does anyone ever think about just packing your stuff and traveling? I really need a new start somewhere! A place where no one knows me and I can just be worry free and be myself. 

Guess I should stay dreaming!

If anyone else feels like this, let me know! I am completely serious about this!

#2 anthonykell

anthonykell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I want to help people who have acne and are suffering because of it. I had acne as a teen and an adult but thankfully cured it completely. If you need any help, please send me a message.

www.MyAcneGuide.org

Achievements

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

It might be tough, but stick with trying to treat your acne. Running away won't solve it.

#3 Solis1

Solis1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, skateboarding, movies, xbox,and hangin out.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

Yes I have been there. In fact I still do. I know it wouldn't exactly solve my acne but hey i'm on the road to recovery and I'm tired of being that guy with acne. New places new faces and a fresh start would literally be a breathe of fresh air in my life. And maybe a breathe of fresh air in my life is what I need to rid this acne for good.

#4 fatalbert911

fatalbert911

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:the latest & future technology, singularity, new world order's agenda, alex jones show =) cool stuff like that. I also like seeing anime, action packed movies, getting platinum trophies on my ps3!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:05 AM

I've wanted to do this many times too, but what's the point I may be able to move far away, but the acne is always there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users