Acne on my chest and a bit on my back... :/

2 replies to this topic

#1 ranichi

ranichi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:37 PM

Hi, well i've got a problem, ive had bacne for quite a long time now but it isn't too bad and it seems to be going away, now ive only got it on one side of my back and it isnt too bad i just get the occasional whitehead and i still have a few little marks which should disapear soon, but now i've got another problem. I shaved my chest and below my belly button last week sometime (can't remember the exact date) and i had a shower every day as usual, then on saturday or sunday, i cant remember exactly i didnt have a shower for about 3 days i think (yes i know thats discusting and bad but i didnt have the time :/) and then a few days later i noticed i had acne appearing on my chest, i've never had this before i might have had the odd tiny spot or two but never like this, it appeared about 3 or 4 days ago and i've had a shower everyday since then but it doesn't seem to be going away, i wondered whether it has anything to do with when i shaved my chest? or is just because of not having a shower for 3 days, because i've done that before and never had this appear before, but i don't think i've ever shaved my chest before, i shaved below my belly button before i don't think i've ever shaved my chest so i'm really confused and i want to know what the cause of this acne is >.< . It's really pissing me off because ive got acne on my face (on my cheeks) and i've been using clearasil for ages now but it doesnt seem to help atall, my acne doesnt get worse, but it doesn't get better either -.- so i thought fuck the face at least my bodies alright and now this... if theres any advice u can give me that would help my situation then please post here because im really upset about this, i never used to mind going to the swimming pool occasionally and taking off my top when it was a hot day but now i feel too embarressed to do this so i need some urgent help cry.gif

Ranichi,

#2 ranichi

ranichi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2004 - 07:30 AM

sum1 help plz confused.gif

#3 Joel

Joel

coke zero = win

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Building cool stuff, eating delicious stuff ... the usual

Achievements

Posted 28 October 2004 - 09:26 AM

Shaving can cause ingrown hairs, but as far as causing acne, I don't believe that is related. Usually, after shaving, you would see the acne-like bumps within 1-2 days. So, I can't say for sure.

Anyways, I think you should shower daily and try out the body acne regimen suggested in this forum (AHAs + Benzoyl Peroxide).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users