Been on the Regimen for 8 weeks, nearly clear from active acne. Ive always had oily skin, but since the regimen, i think its gotten worse, maybe it just naturally happened? Im so done with my oily face, i need to do something, im desperate. What can i possibly do or take to finally lower my body's oil production and make my face not oily anymore, or at least reduce the oiliness?
Im taking these supplements every day: (also in signature)
- 1000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3
- Target brand (up & up) Zinc 100mg
- 16,000 IU Vitamin A
- Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex 500mg
- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -2 tablets- not really for skin, more for digestion
- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies- more as a general multi-vitamin
- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies- more for digestion
I want to add in Vitamin B-5 and possibly Fish oil for Omega-3, will those do anything to help oily skin not be so... oily? I heard B-5 is good to lower skin oiliness, not sure about Omega-3 though. What can i possibly do or take to finally lower my body's oil production and make my face not oily anymore, or at least reduce the oiliness?
Any help? Thanks
Edited by DarkDubzs, 05 April 2014 - 10:24 PM.