accutane absorica cystic acne

44 replies to this topic

#41 Rachelwp

Rachelwp

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

You look so great! I LOVE seeing progress shots and knowing I'm right around the corner from that!

#42 Bordercol71

Bordercol71

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

Hey all!!! Ok so I need some support from those that have finished their course. I took my last pill 2 days ago and literally the day after I got a pimple...big enough to hurt when I touched it and it's small but still not gone. Today I noticed another 2 teeny tiny spots one on my forehead and one on my nose. I'm freaking out!!!! Is there such a thing as a post accutane breakout?? What is happening? I thought I was supposed to be clear and STAY clear after finishing.

#43 Rachelwp

Rachelwp

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

Oh no! I'm still in treatment so I have no advice, but I wouldn't like that either. I would call the derm to see what they say about it. 

#44 Bordercol71

Bordercol71

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

Ok so things have calmed down and I am clear!!! Yay!! It is day 5 since my last pill and my lips are soooooooo much better. I still use aquaphor but now it's every few hours instead of every 20 minutes and my lips aren't peely at all. My nose is pretty much back to normal and my eyes don't burn in the morning when I wake up anymore. Still have a little muscle soreness but that is feeling much better. Looking forward to enjoying my new skin without the side effects!

Edited by Bordercol71, 10 October 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#45 Mandycandy

Mandycandy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:59 AM

Yay so happy for ya! I woke up today with very red eyes :( I should be thankful I've been able to wear my contacts up to this point. Hopefully a slight break of wearing my glasses will get them back into tip top shape!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users