Some of you asked me to post my grocery list a while ago and I haven't had time until now.
For anyone who is interested, this is what my typical grocery list looks like. Not all foods here are 100% "pure" "whole" "natural" or whatever, but for busy people like me, this works fine. When I stick to these foods and rotate them, I don't get big cysts or face swelling. I included specific brands to help you out. I try to keep the grains to a minimum, but I don't think they hurt in low quantities. What works for me might not work for you. I'll add more if I remember more things I typically buy.
I also recommend digestive enzymes for when you feel like eating something you don't normally eat to minimize potential reactions.
- Sweet potatoes
- Zucchini, kale, carrots, cucumbers, basil, parsley, garlic, and most other green vegetables, preferably organic and not sprayed with sulfates (no tomatoes for me due to high histamines)
- spices: basil, garlic, pink himalayan salt, oregano
- grapeseed oil for cooking
- Jones All Natural Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage
- rice milk
- lots of water, including distilled water for my face
- organic honey
- African rooiboos tea (also occasionally black tetley tea for the caffeine boost)
- Naked Green Juice (liquid vitamins)
- Zero Vitamin Pomegranate water (liquid vitamins)
- publix deli lower sodium cooked ham (in water)
- Toufayan Wraps (the yeast free type), low carb low sodium low gluten
- Toffuti non dairy cream cheese (tofu spread)
- Popchips potato chips and any chips that only contain few ingredients & no colorings or vinegar
- Garden lites Veggie Muffins Carrot Berry (also other Garden Lites products might work)
- Barbara's gluten free honey cereal
- Val's Gluten free blueberry waffles
- Weight watchers chicken
- South Beach Diet Honey and Vanilla bars (great source of fiber and protein, contains some dairy)
- Occasionally: So Delicious Coconut Ice Cream (Vanilla bean, regular version because for some reason the sugar free version gives me small pimples under my skin)
Edited by WishClean, 02 April 2014 - 08:55 PM.