3 replies to this topic

#1 foodlust

foodlust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hi surprised.gif 
So I started The Regimen on Thurs. March 27th. It's now Mon. March 31 and I am experiencing no burning from the BP. I started out with a pea sized amt once a day as Dan suggested and currently I'm doing a little less than a pump once a day. Once the first week ends I'm thinking of upping it up to 1 pump 2 times a day. I want to go slowly so that my face won't become overly dry. 
I have oily skin and I was previously using Epiduo (which cleared up most of my acne) and it only burned on my upper lip. Most of my face is just acne scarring. I'd say I have mild-moderate. 
(Sorry getting off topic) Am I supposed to be experiencing any burning or itching with this amount? Or do you think I'll experience it when I increase the amt of bp to 1 pump 2 times? Is it working for me yet? eusa_think.gif 
Thanks rolleyes.gif

#2 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

If you have oily skin and you have previously used bp (epiduo) you may not experience much in the way of burning or irritation. Oily skin tends to be more tolerant of bp, in my experience. Plus you aren't really having to go through the "hardening phase" since you were previously using bp.

Also, keep in mind it may take a few weeks for dryness or irritation to set in since you are starting out with just a small amount and working your way up.

We're all in this together.

#3 Hope7

Hope7

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

I agree with Brandy.  My daughter started on the Regimen after using Tactuo (Canadian equivalent of Epiduo) and never experienced any redness or irritation I am assuming because her skin had already adjusted to bp.  Once she was up to using the full amount of bp she did have a bit of dryness in certain areas but using the AHA (glycolic acid)with her moisturizer solved that problem.  Overall it has worked extremely well for her.

Good luck.

#4 Victoria93

Victoria93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

I have also previously used Epiduo for about 5 months. I have started the regimen about 2 weeks ago and haven't experienced any dryness, flakiness or irritation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users