Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Replacement For The Cleanser

9 posts in this topic

I want to find something similar to Dan's Cleanser but in my local walgreens

Anyone know a different type of cleanser, similar to the one in the regimen.

cetaphil daily facial cleanser works good. but id just advise you to use dans because it lathers really good and comes on and off your face real easy without being irritating.

Purpose Liquid is good. Alpha Hydrox Foaming Cleanser is even better if you can find it. I don't think Cetaphil cleans all that well and leaves a film on the face.

You can purchase black soap at Walgreens. I prefer the natural kind from Amazon, but the Shea Moisture brand is decent as well.

I like Dan's cleanser the best but my second favourite is the one for sensitive skin by Clean and Clear.

My only suggestion here is to be careful. I have used some potentially decent cleansers, but some of them (even the non-beaded ones) can really strip your skins natural oils.

My wife has some cleanser that she got at Walmart with a green cap, but I absolutely can't remember who it's by. I'll have to check for you, and then get back to you. But if you can, try to stick to Dan's Regimen.

I personally use Olay's foaming cleanser for Combination skin and I can't imagine the day I have to move on from it. I just love it! The bottles are all a little different, they're blue but one has pink, one has green, and one has purple coloring. I use the purple one and it'll say "for Oily/Combination skin."

It controls oil all day long!