Loryna (Yaz) Log

83 replies to this topic

#81 lifelong confusion

lifelong confusion

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:42 PM

Day 15 update: So I've had one medium sized breakout under my right cheek bone, and one on the other side though there's little inflammation. A couple or so small painful bumps. Looks like no large breakouts this month so far. I have tried to stick to fish and steamed rice/veggies or at least one healthy meal a day, as well as keep up with the other changes I made last month. I don't know if it's one of the things, or partially all of them, but I believe something is working.

#82 lifelong confusion

lifelong confusion

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

Day 19 update: I got 4 medium sized breakouts. The one on my chin seems the biggest. It's smaller than the nodule like stuff I usually get but larger than normal breakouts so I don't know if I should count it.

#83 lifelong confusion

lifelong confusion

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:01 AM

Day 26: So looks like I've been breaking out non stop in middle size acne since the middle of second week. I've gotten 6 total (5 on my face on sides of my cheeks and chin and one on my back) so far. Although they are smaller in size than the lumps I used to get they're still pretty deep and painful, leaving PIH marks.

With the healthy diet and exercise though I'm feeling like I'm not getting enough calories every day. Also having tried it for the first time in my life I still think it doesn't have too much to do with my acne. Still, each time I get a breakout I tend to blame it on that cake I ate the day before, though I've had a few weeks where I would swear off sugar yet wouldn't stop breaking out. I believe vitamin A is one of the things affecting my acne the most, it just makes sense knowing all the properties it has and how it reduces inflammation. I still get clogged pores. New bumps appear on the sides of my chin every month. I feel like I would get a lot less inflammation if they didn't keep appearing as they inflame and become acne all the time leaving nasty marks. I don't know how to stop those from forming. I'm getting a charcoal mask which is supposed to draw things out to the surface so I'll see how that works. I already use azelaic acid cream at least once a day.

#84 lifelong confusion

lifelong confusion

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

Day 27: got a big breakout on my chin, though not sure if it's as big as the huge ones i used to get, again. If i did count it as one it would be 1 so far this month which is still progress. But it's more raised than those, and has kind of come to head. Since I started taking supplements I feel like I've swapped those nodule like lumps for medium breakouts. It's not a bad trade at all even though these still leave marks. I don't think it's as bad, anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users