Photo

Erythromycin Liquid 4% + Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% [Differin Gel Cancelled] Personal Log

differin gel fuckmylife logs personal

20 replies to this topic

#21 Francopld

Francopld

Cool Argentinian Dude

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Film maker, Video Edition

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

4/16 so i decided to relay on OTC products. Each treatment has,or worsened my skin or my acne. I still have mild acne to moderate(less than 15 inflammatory lesions) so this treatment is to harsh for me. Allergic to benzoyl peroxide,antibiotics point less,just temporal fix and bacteria becomes stronger. Acuttane,dah i don't need it at all and is super expensive.

I used to have an controlled acne with the religiously use of astrigent + secative mask. So,im back to that.

Personally i think acne is a business. Treatments should be for extremely / pretty severe cases / persistent acne after teenage. 

Acne is a stage that most of us go trough,applying harsh chemicals that MAY damage the skin forever,putting antibiotics on your body just for an aesthetic porpoise (ALL of them have side effects) it just doesn't worth it. Acne will go away on his own,if you are a teen like me,whose brother and father had acne and disappeared completely....DON'T WASTE MONEY IN TREATMENTS

Deal with your NORMAL teenager acne. Don't screw your skin if u don't need it at all.

Edited by mahninja, 16 April 2014 - 01:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users