How Do You Take Photos?

9 replies to this topic

#1 TemperateCent

TemperateCent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

How do you take photos with acne? I can't even update my Facebook photos because my acne is so bad. I tried taking some new ones today but the acne looks so disgusting in them that I wouldn't use them. I tried using photo editors but the acne is so severe that you can still notice it. I notice that people hardly like my photos anymore as well. My older photos from before my acne was severe had many likes but the more recent ones with photos sometimes get none. I don't see why people say this gets better, acne gets WORSE with time and now my face is completely ruined by scars due to time.

@TemperateCent ; . The reason you still have acne is because you deserve it. 

#2 Harry1993

Harry1993

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

Make use of low level lighting at a distant. 

#3 Ilovemesomevanity

Ilovemesomevanity

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

makeup and filters, man. but if youre a man please dont wear makeup. i mean you can if you really want to but just my personal opinion.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

#4 donkof

donkof

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Likes don't determine if you're 'hot'... or a good person or anything for that matter, please don't get so wrapped up in how many you get.. I know it can be disheartening to take photos and see acne on your face, but don't let it define who you are as a person. 

I guarantee you that if you smile in the photos, people won't even notice the acne as much as you think. As we know that we have acne, we notice it more than other people in general.

Smile, be happy and take millions of photos so that you have lots of happy memories smile.png

Also, coming from experience - terrible darkish lighting and filters are best to hide acne in pics lmao shy.gif

#5 CrayonsNglu

CrayonsNglu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

I only take selfies if I am having a clear day lol :P 

#6 bubbles55

bubbles55

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Makeup, distance, photoshop, blurring, clever angles, "on a clear day" ect.

#7 TemperateCent

TemperateCent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

Likes don't determine if you're 'hot'... or a good person or anything for that matter, please don't get so wrapped up in how many you get.. I know it can be disheartening to take photos and see acne on your face, but don't let it define who you are as a person. 

I guarantee you that if you smile in the photos, people won't even notice the acne as much as you think. As we know that we have acne, we notice it more than other people in general.

Smile, be happy and take millions of photos so that you have lots of happy memories

Also, coming from experience - terrible darkish lighting and filters are best to hide acne in pics lmao

They do determine is people think your photos look good, though. There's no point in taking photos if you look like crap. I have red garbage all over my face and no amount of lighting could hide it (and I'm a guy and not going to wear makeup). I am the worst looking person on my entire list.

And besides, EVERYONE notices my acne. Everyone won't stop bringing it up to me in real life. I hear about it several times a week from people and I'm not the one who brings it up.

Edited by TemperateCent, 02 April 2014 - 12:53 AM.

#8 Solis1

Solis1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, skateboarding, movies, xbox,and hangin out.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

This ones easy what you do is you avoid taking pictures and your good.

#9 AcneProblem11

AcneProblem11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Am I the only one who hates taking pictures for an ID, or as i'm currently in HS I've taken pictures for the yearbook etc, and I hated all of them lol

#10 TemperateCent

TemperateCent

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

It pisses me off, I tried to take some today and even filters and dim lighting don't work. My face is that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users