Acne

3 replies to this topic

#1 lovablebear

lovablebear

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

I have been using the regimen for a while and I have noticed some changes but my acne keeps coming back, I have faced acne for a while, tried a lot medications, what should I do? Please help

#2 5beauty

5beauty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

Give details of the changes you notice and the time you are using the regimen. Perhaps is too soon for results. Is your acne mild, moderate, or severe?

#3 purplesky

purplesky

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

I have been using the regimen for a while and I have noticed some changes but my acne keeps coming back, I have faced acne for a while, tried a lot medications, what should I do? Please help

Obviously BP just doesn't work for you, like so many other people. Discover what the cause of the acne is and take things from there. Stressed?..... Then you must find a way to manage it. Not getting sex?.... Then you need to shack up with someone you fancy and make love every night.

#4 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Anytime The Regimen isn't giving consistent results it's a good idea to review the process and take a good look at how you are using the products. Please see The Regimen Help page. http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html

We're all in this together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users