About Me
  • Interests:My husband:)
    Jesus
    family
    beauty
    health

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hello all =)

So lately for the past 3 days I have been drinking lemon and hot water every morning

well... today my skin looked smooth, but then as I got home from the store, my jaw was COVERED in flesh colored bumps that itch, accompnied by some red bumps under my eyes

anyone else get this when they have lemons?

#2 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

backtrack...have you ever had small pimples like that before?

#3 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

I do break out from citrus, but not from lemons. And I get cysts & nodules.
Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#4 mrscoots

mrscoots

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My husband:)
    Jesus
    family
    beauty
    health

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

backtrack...have you ever had small pimples like that before?

nope =( but now im guessing this isnt from lemon .. my face cleared that night I got all the bumps and was crystal clear! theeennnnn in the past  DAYS, my skin is COVERED in painful, itchy, hot, red cyst like welts alllll over my face and in my hair!

=((((

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users