4 replies to this topic

#1 damnitgoaway

damnitgoaway

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

Back again... Yay.

for the past month i have been showering my body and face with ONLY water and washing my hair with shampoo as normal but being careful not to get it in places i have acne (top of arms and chest) now i think this has helped a LITTLE but only with inflammation because i still have pretty much the same amount of acne on my arms and chest and still getting pimples in those areas, the same as when i was using body wash... So im going to carry on doing this but now in conjunction with fermented cod liver oil, which is apparently another miracle product!
i took my first 2ml this morning..
i bought the Oslo orange flavor which really does not mask the flavor of the CLO it is NASTY! Luckily i prepared myself appropriately!
obviously i havnt noticed any benefits yet.
but what in interested in is if other people have tried this/ are taking this and if it helps with acne ect..
any info would be great not just for me but other users.
thanks guys!

#2 Enoughisenough29

Enoughisenough29

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

its a really good product. take 1.5 tsp. Get the royal butter blend. When i was on it, my skin looked great. Im going back on it. Reason why i stopped was money.

#3 damnitgoaway

damnitgoaway

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

its a really good product. take 1.5 tsp. Get the royal butter blend. When i was on it, my skin looked great. Im going back on it. Reason why i stopped was money.

Yeah it is expensive.
too late i just got ordinary oslo orange flavor FCLO the taste is awful!
any idea how i can take without feeling like im going to throw up!?
and how long did you take it for until you saw visible results?

#4 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

Yeah it is expensive.

I tried FCLO for a little while, but as you said, it is expensive and for me it wasn't worth the money to repurchase.

I mixed mine in a fruit smoothie or green juice. Didn't even taste it at all.

In a nutshell, I've had mild/moderate adult on-set acne which began towards the end of 2009 (22 years old). Regarding my beliefs and the previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I've been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up too high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here may reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties, whereas I've had flawless skin my entire life up until then, I claim to know nothing. I'm still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

Finished my Accutane course on 3/29/2015
40mg every month for 6 months

Products Used While On Accutane & still currently using, as my skin hasn't returned to its normal state yet:
Cleansers:  Plain 'ol Oatmeal or sometimes no cleanser at all (AM) // Avalon Organics CoQ10 Repair Facial Cleansing Milk (PM)
Toner:  Rosewater or George's Aloe Spray (usually only PM)
Moisturizers:  Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen for Face, SPF 50 (AM) // Argan Oil or Avocado Oil (PM)

Other:  Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick for around my eyes
Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP-Extra Protection Emollient Eye Drops
Manual exfoliation once a week with Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
^^^ which may or may not have been ideal, but the flakes got pretty bad and were definitely noticable!

#5 damnitgoaway

damnitgoaway

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:09 AM

Yeah it is expensive.

I tried FCLO for a little while, but as you said, it is expensive and for me it wasn't worth the money to repurchase.
I mixed mine in a fruit smoothie or green juice. Didn't even taste it at all.

well did it do anything for you? Clear your skin at all?
reduce blemishes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users