Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digestive Enzymes

2 posts in this topic

How do you guys feel about using digestive enzymes? Do you think they can have a negative effect like now allowing your body to produce enough of its own enzymes? Could any foods provide the same function as digestive enzymes? Ever since adding more veggies and fiber to my diet I have terrible bloating, and I'm looking for a solution.

How do you guys feel about using digestive enzymes? Do you think they can have a negative effect like now allowing your body to produce enough of its own enzymes? Could any foods provide the same function as digestive enzymes? Ever since adding more veggies and fiber to my diet I have terrible bloating, and I'm looking for a solution.

1 person likes this

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**