21 replies to this topic

#21 5beauty

5beauty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Its so difficult to settle to a conclusion. The sure thing is that TURMERIC is doing a significant differnce on skin. Still bp only at night, the glotherapeutic bp. My skin is totally clear, left cheek is almost as perfect as when i had no acne, right one has the 3 red spots left from the ovulation pimples on 4 may mentioned above. The only medical thing i use is the bp cream in a very small amount. All others are natural masks based on turmeric, licorice, honey, lemon, acv and yoghurt. I am very persistent on the masks every day. Just befor my period, face is at its best! Summer has started in my country so an extra spf in the morning is essential

#22 5beauty

5beauty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Its been a while but i am back with my latest update. If you have read this topic from the first post you know that i have been struggling with acne again after many years, since last september and that i have tried everything that is having a 4+ rating in this site.

I am totally clear since May, not even a zit. I can use my bronzer on bare skin again, like i did before. I noticed that the turmeric/ licorice masks helped a lot on red marks, lemon and ACV as well. Now with a perfect face again i stopped the masks, no point in doing them anymore , but i still use the acv instead of a toner. The only thing i use is the regimen's bp at night. I just use a slight amount, less than my eye cream amount and only on cheeks, where i tend to break out. I dont know if this amount once a day is enough to keep my skin clear, so i am still skeptical about the bp's efficiency. Surprisingly, in my last two periods there was no facial sign of the menstrual coming!

My acne history has proved that if a pimple wants to break out, it will , no matter what i apply on it, or eat. I mostly use the bp because i want to feel secure that i dont stop to treat my skin, and because i have a huge tube that with this usage duration it will never end...

So, its either doing a good job, even used under these circumstances, or my acne did its cyrcle and is now gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users