This is a question to all those who have successfully cured candida overgrowth, what methods did you use?
This is my plan to kick candidas ass,
- Avoid all the traditional candida foods
- consume 4-5 tbsp of virgin coconut oil per day
- eat 4 cloves of garlic per day
- take probiotics three times a day (Now foods GR8-Dophilus)
- take anti-candida natural cure tablets (contains, grapefruit seed extract, inulin, psyllium etc.)
- and finally I will go see my doctor on monday to get prescription for nystatin
That's my plan folks!
Let me know what you had to do to get rid of candida, have an ace day!