24 replies to this topic

#21 Shelbyville

Shelbyville

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

How severe was your 2nd degree burn?

Did it scar or was it just superficial and partial? 

Did you expose to the sun with lemon juice in your face? I've done that already and go some minor burn that went away quickly like a sunburn.

#22 Threedaysgrace

Threedaysgrace

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music- Three days grace, My Chemical romance, Panic! At the Disco, Fall out boy, Sick Puppies , The Pretty Reckless
    Art- Painting and basically drawing anything.
    Being lazy

Achievements

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

It was a really stupid thing to do I applied undiluted lemon juice

How severe was your 2nd degree burn?

Did it scar or was it just superficial and partial? 

Did you expose to the sun with lemon juice in your face? I've done that already and go some minor burn that went away quickly like a sunburn.

it was a partial thickness burn . No it was a really thick thing to do , I used undiluted fresh lemon juice on my acne and then i fell asleep forgetting about the lemon. I woke up 8 hours later with my face frying, I got some good sleep though. I caked the blisters with make up so no one woud see but washing off the makeup caused the blisters to peel off. The blisters lasted about 10 days and i was left with hyperpigmentation.  If i had left the blisters alone and put on forest/raw honey at night I probably woudnn't have any hyperpigmention.

Most of its gone now though I had a few cysts on the burn areas recently so i 've gotten new hyperpigmentation there agan. Thanks for askin though

#23 SNAPPED

SNAPPED

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Nothing has improved.

Guys this is steroid atrophy i believe!

Im still waiting to see a dermotologist as I was referred by my doctor and in Canada there's a three month waiting list just to see a dermatologist.

I'm so depressed. :(

Attached Thumbnails

• photo 1.JPG
  • photo 2.JPG
  • photo 4.JPG
  • photo 5.JPG

#24 ZippyGent

ZippyGent

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

looks like ice pick scarring, very similar to mine I'm going to the same phase and not sure which treatments to seek between tca cross, fraxel laser or starting off with derma roller or stamping

#25 Bonsai77

Bonsai77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Meditation, My Bonsai trees

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hey, i know this is old but i just wondered if youve seen an improvements on the scarring?

the redness will go in time, the indents may take longer but believe me i was expecting something much worse when i read your post, i guessin some ligting your skin seems flawless more or less, and id be thankful you dont have huge throbbing cysts all over your face like i did

どうも

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users