Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Hi guys! 

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders! 

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered. 
WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

#2 cupcakejess

cupcakejess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Hi guys! 

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders! 

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered. 
WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

Do you think I can use it while on the Regimen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users