Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Hi guys! 

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders! 

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered. 
WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

#2 cupcakejess

cupcakejess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Hi guys! 

It's been a while since I've been around, but I just wanted to share something new that I have been trying the past month and it has worked wonders! 

I had some old red marks that just would not go away and I did not feel comfortable not wearing makeup because of them. It was recommended to me that I try frankincense essential oil to fade them. I bought some and within a week they were fading. I am now comfortable with my skin and have no problem not wearing makeup.

I encourage you to give it a try! I dilute mine in almond oil and massage it over my cheeks in the evening after I've showered. 
WARNING: This stuff does not smell very pleasant, but it's worth it!

Do you think I can use it while on the Regimen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users