Neonic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Summarized version of my success:

• No masturbation
  • No daily hot showers; short cool showers after 2 days minimum
  • No face washing or "skincare regimen" of any kind; the only thing that hits my skin is cool water when I shower (and of course washing my hands with soap, but that's it for my skin)

My story with detail:

Looking back, I realize I started having acne when I started masturbating. Over the next five years, I had many doctors give me all sorts of creams, pills, and so on - it all failed.

Last year, I got a new problem - seborrheic dermatitis. Now this was soul-crushing news, because I was told it was a chronic condition angry.png I already had acne that was seemingly getting worse, and now this! I took the medicated shampoo they gave me, which allievated the sympotms temporaily, but I didn't want to have put tar in my hair for the rest of my life!

In dealing with it, I noticed that my condition would flare up when I masturbated, and in desperation I decided to begin abstaining.

By the end of the second week the flare ups stopped, and I noticed that I hadn't had a new pustule on my face... for the first time in five years. So this was helping the SD and the acne. I continued with it, and noticed many, many other things that were changing in my life (stuff similar this: http://www.reuniting.../0.BENEFITS.pdf).

Now this is about four months since I began my abstinence, and I do not have acne or seborrheic deramtitis. My acne marks have completely healed, too.

Clearly the masturbation began the mess that my life turned into in the five years it occupied. I have changed up some other habits, such as:

I go to bed earlier.

I have a shower every 2-7 days. Yeah, I sometimes don't shower for even longer. Seriously, we shower too much. And not only that, but we have hot long showers. Instead, I have it cool and short. Although I do not have it too cold, because I have heard that too cold can cause broken capiliaries in the skin.

I go out in the sun (sunscreen is bad, and so are sunglasses, although I wear sunglasses sometimes) and walk a lot. Walking is the best form of excercise. I do not eat at the computer, I stand up more instead of sitting down at the computer all the time (relevant to SD: http://curezone.org/...m.asp?i=2118830).

I once tried "diet" (to no fucking avail), but now I eat normal, without a care in the world about it, as it should be.

Phew. Well... After all that time... After all the regimens, meds, creams, doctors, "science"... What a waste of money and time.

P.S. I was shedding hair excessively by the time I got SD, and that ceased, too, when I began the abstinence. To think I could've lost my hair!

#2 .JacktheLad.

.JacktheLad.

Martian

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:43 AM

so your acne was hormonal. and stopping masturbation solved it for you. 

My Regimen.. accutane

If anyone cares to read this and I manage to stop 1 person to avoid going on Accutane, then its served its purpose. 

PM me if you'd like to chat. ACNE is ENTIRELY curable through natural ways. Please don't feel pushed or pressured or helpless that you think you must resort to this drug. 

I'm not a crazy natural person (nut job lol) just a 27 year old guy who has been through it all and can offer genuinely good advice.  You can see by my profile how long i've been around this forum. 

#3 nusunt

nusunt

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:03 AM

glad you've found your "cure". keep on the good work!

#4 nicklo62

nicklo62

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

I can't not masturbate or have sex, besides, I was forced to not masturbate or have sex when I went to camp, and I had some of the worst acne in my life.

#5 Neonic

Neonic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

so your acne was hormonal. and stopping masturbation solved it for you. 

And I was molesting my skin with creams, lotions, and "skincare" regimens that idiots and scoundrels prescibed me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users