Photo

Newly Discovered Secret To Clear Skin (And Great Health)!

33 replies to this topic

#21 mazgan

mazgan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

The quality of your skin is a reflection of not only the genes which you inherited(uncontrolable) but also of the condition of your inner organs like your liver, colon, heart, etc(controlable, although to an extent of course). We all know that trying to fix your problem skin with topicals like benzoyle peroxide or special soaps will never get to the route of the problem; If we believed that, then we wouldn't be here in the "diet and holistic health" section of this board. LOL. 

What you eat/drink has great impact on your body/mind. Eating/drinking healthy raw living foods will undoubtedly improve the quality of your inner organs which will in turn improve the quality of your skin. How much improvements varies from person to person, depending on genetic makeup, how your body responds, and what kinds of foods you consume and how often. This seems obvious.

I love my meat! lol I eat chicken almost everyday. Steak or beef once a week or every 2 weeks and fish around there too. I like to have a "reward" day once a week, usually on a fri, sat, or sun where I eat a piece of cheescake, or a brownie, or icecream, or something yummy. This might seem difficult but, like I said, I am on a health kick and I am practicing discipline. Without discipline, I get pretty lazy. Ultimately, if may take this a bit further/deeper, I believe in a final "achievement" where discipline becomes the norm and you function regularly from a place of attentiveness, awareness, focus, discipline all while being grounded in a deep relaxation/peace/ease. It's all a practice, in my eyes. and it's fun, not a torture. 

ok, I'll stop here

u think i havnt tried this diet crap? i actually found out that no matter what my diet is, fresh wheatgrass juice or junkfood, my skin stays the same. insanely oily and with nasty clogged pores. im not lucky enough that my skin will be fixed by eating 'healthy'.. hell its not even doing anything.

but u know what? im so desperate and hopeless that im actually gonna try soon a water fast of atleast 2 weeks just to see if it makes any difference and there is something out there that could help me. but i have no hope.

good luck with ur diet..

#22 paigems

paigems

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

The quality of your skin is a reflection of not only the genes which you inherited(uncontrolable) but also of the condition of your inner organs like your liver, colon, heart, etc(controlable, although to an extent of course). We all know that trying to fix your problem skin with topicals like benzoyle peroxide or special soaps will never get to the route of the problem; If we believed that, then we wouldn't be here in the "diet and holistic health" section of this board. LOL. 

What you eat/drink has great impact on your body/mind. Eating/drinking healthy raw living foods will undoubtedly improve the quality of your inner organs which will in turn improve the quality of your skin. How much improvements varies from person to person, depending on genetic makeup, how your body responds, and what kinds of foods you consume and how often. This seems obvious.

I love my meat! lol I eat chicken almost everyday. Steak or beef once a week or every 2 weeks and fish around there too. I like to have a "reward" day once a week, usually on a fri, sat, or sun where I eat a piece of cheescake, or a brownie, or icecream, or something yummy. This might seem difficult but, like I said, I am on a health kick and I am practicing discipline. Without discipline, I get pretty lazy. Ultimately, if may take this a bit further/deeper, I believe in a final "achievement" where discipline becomes the norm and you function regularly from a place of attentiveness, awareness, focus, discipline all while being grounded in a deep relaxation/peace/ease. It's all a practice, in my eyes. and it's fun, not a torture. 

ok, I'll stop here

u think i havnt tried this diet crap? i actually found out that no matter what my diet is, fresh wheatgrass juice or junkfood, my skin stays the same. insanely oily and with nasty clogged pores. im not lucky enough that my skin will be fixed by eating 'healthy'.. hell its not even doing anything.

but u know what? im so desperate and hopeless that im actually gonna try soon a water fast of atleast 2 weeks just to see if it makes any difference and there is something out there that could help me. but i have no hope.

good luck with ur diet..

Why? You'd basically be depriving yourself of nutrients. That can't be good...

#23 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

ok, I'll stop here

good luck with ur diet..

Why? You'd basically be depriving yourself of nutrients. That can't be good...

First off, I feel your frustration bro. Trust me when I say, I've been through it! I really, really have!...for about 16 years with it only wavering off a tad in the past few years. I've heard success stories about doing water fasts but they lasted only 3 days. Are you sure you want to try that for 2 weeks? Seems a bit excessive to me. 

What exactly have you tried in terms of 'diet crap'? What did you consume, how often, and for how long? Also, keep in mind, like I said - Eating/drinking large amounts of veggies/fruits daily will affect each person differently, but will undoubtedly help in some way. 

I've come to realize in my 29 years so far, that even though there are people out there, both professional and casual, that genuinely want to help you, no one can even come close to helping you as effectively as you can help yourself. Think about it. It may seem obvious, but do you really realize the truth of that statement? You are the one having your own unique experience of life. You look they way you do, you feel the way you do, you have the thoughts you are having, etc....no one else. Another person may empathize with you to some degree, but they can not make choices for you. Sorry if it seems like I'm lecturing you but you will come to a point in your life, whether its tomorrow, next month or in 10 years, where you start taking active responsibility for everything about your life. Once that profound realization hits (and it hits deep), you will see drastic changes. 

you may verbalize that you have no hope, but in all actuality ..you have plenty more in there :) How do I know that? Well, first off it's evident in your post. Also, you are on this site :) :)

#24 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

I just reread my last quote and surprised myself a bit :) Humbly, I really like that post I made. It came from a place deep in my heart and somehow the words came together to express it. 

Keep on keeping on, my friends :)

#25 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

UPDATE :  This past week I made apple, carrot, kale juice...so delicious! I just tried the famous "lemon ginger blast"

It's really strong, esp with the habanero but I like it! 

Skin, hair, strength, endurance, circulation, stamina, concentration and mental clarity, and overall energy...are fantastic! I'm learning so much, about different fruits and vegetables and their benefits. I'm also learning a lot about myself....very exciting!!!

Next week I think I'll try smoothies in my blender. 

It's now 65 degrees and sunny!!! Have an awesome day guys and girls smile.png feedback is appreciated

Edited by LLL3, 10 April 2014 - 12:15 PM.

#26 lynd

lynd

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

Thank you LLL3 for your information. I've never really believed that dieting can help with my acne until so many inspiring posts and videos from acne sufferer. I also tried juicing everyday and although my skin hasn't cleared up and still very oily, there is a noticeable improvement over the past 1 month. The scar also brighter and no more breakouts unless when it comes to my period. Anyway, I can feel that there is hope and I'll keep on this healthy habit cause you're right, the juice will help you in one way or another. I have not totally cut out carbonhydrate in my diet yet but also reduce it a little bit.

#27 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

Thank you LLL3 for your information. I've never really believed that dieting can help with my acne until so many inspiring posts and videos from acne sufferer. I also tried juicing everyday and although my skin hasn't cleared up and still very oily, there is a noticeable improvement over the past 1 month. The scar also brighter and no more breakouts unless when it comes to my period. Anyway, I can feel that there is hope and I'll keep on this healthy habit cause you're right, the juice will help you in one way or another. I have not totally cut out carbonhydrate in my diet yet but also reduce it a little bit.

You're very welcome, lynd from Vietnam! I so glad to hear that you experienced noticeable improvement! What kinds of things are you juicing? Have you tried beets and ginger? Also, what kind of juicer are you using btw? 

I'm also very happy that you feel there is hope!!! I think, no matter how many "right" things someone tries, whether it be yoga, meditation, juice diet, exercise, helping others, praying, etc......if they don't believe that it is making them better, then the positive effects of the activities/diet will be hindered. So BRAVO TO YOU for having hope!!! You're a step ahead of the game, my friend :) Keep me posted about future progress...

#28 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

I made the most delicious juice today!!! 4 medium apples, 10 small carrots, 1 1/2 heads kale, 1 1/2 medium beets. Sooo delicious!!! and provided sustainable energy for the entire day. Had a killer workout at the gym and felt in charge :)

So happy it's starting to warm up here, so beautiful....makes everyone, well..most, people in a great mood! :)

#29 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

So for the past 2 weeks, I've been drinking 32 ounces of ginger,lemon,apple,cumuber,celergy,kale,spinach,parsley juice each day!!! It's really helping with allergies to pollen as well as overall energy levels and acne. I highly recommend trying it!

Today I added a few drops of eucalytus oil, tea tree oil, and rosemary oil to a pot of steaming water and held my face over it for about  5 minutes. It cleared out my sinus and felt refreshing on my skin. i also highly recommed doing this especially if you suffer from seasonal allergies like me :)

I feel great :0 If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. thanks for reading this update!!

#30 bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

I've seen trends come and go on this site and a significant factor here is that treatment may be best developed for an individual's lifestyle, environment, and family genetics. I have yet to see a touted benefit be a cure all on here...even for a small proportion of participants. But juicing is always great surprised.gif

#31 paigems

paigems

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

I made the most delicious juice today!!! 4 medium apples, 10 small carrots, 1 1/2 heads kale, 1 1/2 medium beets. Sooo delicious!!! and provided sustainable energy for the entire day. Had a killer workout at the gym and felt in charge smile.png

So happy it's starting to warm up here, so beautiful....makes everyone, well..most, people in a great mood! smile.png

Has the juice been helping the non-inflames acne? Like blackheads? That's my main issue now. I just graduated college, and I'm thinking about buying myself a juicer as a graduation present to myself :)

#32 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Awesome gift to yourself! Juicing helps with all around health and clarity, including any and all issues of the skin. Good luck dude!

#33 LLL3

LLL3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

UPDATE: Man this juicing thing is awesome! Being that the whether has finally warmed up, I've been going to local juice bars for my daily dose :) It's more costly, obviously, but great for on-the-go. Beet juice and Wheatgress juice!!!! That's all I gotta say me friends...do the research and try them. A - Mazing!!!! 

I've also been taking Maca/Tongkat Ali suppliments for about 2 weeks. WOW!!! What a difference with overall energy both in and out of the gym, sexual stamina and drive, mental clarity and focus. I highly recommend it to any guy that is experiencing low libido and overall motivation/alertness. Love making is better than it has ever been!!! Gym workouts are intense and I feel more solid. Confidence is back. I have more energy to take care of myself, including my acne (also to focus on positive, more productive thoughts...instead of thinking or worrying about acne). Maca is a vegetable grown in Peru and Tongkat Ali is a root I believe, used for millenia as an aphrodeziak(sp), although the benefits are not limited to only that....as I've mentioned the changes that  I personally experienced. 

That's it for the update. I feel great, I'm excited about life again(the few years before juicing, I could not have made such a statement with honesty), and I look better than ever (minus the receding hairline lol)...skin wise and other-I look great...mostly because I feel incredible - which is fueling my motivation to do what needs to be done to have my life surrounded with things that resonate with my core: positivity, love, happiness, discipline, balance, moderation, attentiveness, alertness, patience, respect, confidence, presence. 

Ok I'll stop. Have a good day guys and gals. 

ps I know it's hard, but please do you yourself a big favor and try to limit the amount of time you think about your acne. I know it's pretty impossible to just stop thinking about it all together as the human mind just doesn't work that way. So instead, practice to gradually think about it less and less over a period of time. Train your mind and body to focus on productive things, and to accept and love yourself exactly the way you are, without wishing constantly to be different. This , in turn, results in significantly lower stress levels, which (you guessed it) results in less breakouts...as well as less of everything that is negative, including illness, disease, sickness, depression, fatigue, etc

You are the captian of your own ship which you yourself built to sail on waters so deep and vast like the true nature of your soul :) Peace my friends...

#34 Nell610

Nell610

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

Thanks for posting I've recently begun juicing as well so I'd love to hear some of your recipes!

What is your diet like outside of juicing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users