No replies to this topic

#1 eveum

eveum

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:18 PM

So I've been using a load of new products that I believe have been doing really good things for my skin so far. I'm using mostly Paula's Choice, and am planning to get a prescription for BP next week. I've made sure that none of my skincare contains irritants like alcohol and fragrance, and for a week I thought it was going well.

Last week I went to stay at my boyfriends house for 5 days and I don't know if it's because of BDD but I am really picky or sensitive on changing the lighting/mirrors/wash-sink that I usually use at home. I noticed that the skin around my nose seemed to be drying out and cracking.

Now I'm home and almost ALL my products seem to be feeling stingy on my skin, the cracking/dryness seems to have improved a little bit but this morning I woke up and practically all the active spots on my face have went from being normal red spots to pustules, and now around my nostrils I have at least 10 small/medium pustules whereas last night I didn't have any spots there. It's completely disgusting and I have no idea what has happened, this has never happened to me before and I've completely overhauled my skincare so I can't even tell if it's a particular product that's caused this. But like I said I've used all of them for about a week with only positive effects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users