Need New Moisturizer. Please Help!moisturizer
Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:01 AM
Week 19 on The Regimen. Seeing great results! Nearly clear from all active acne!! (updated 6/16/14)
Morning ▼▼ Different from Night Routine/Regimen to keep skin from becoming too dry and flaky.
At Night ▼▼
2. Dans BP - 1 index finger length.
~Supplements/Vitamins (each daily)~
- 1000 IU Trader Joe's Vitamin D3 - one 1000 Iu capsule a day
- Target brand (up & up) Zinc 100mg - two 50mg cpasules a day
- CVS Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips 2000mg -two 1000mg tablets a day -Was previously taking Trader Joe's Synergistic C Vitamin C Complex
- Nature Made 16,000 IU Vitamin A -two 8000 IU capsules a day
- Trader Joe's Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes -1 tablet a day -not really for skin, more for digestion
- One A Day VitaCraves Gummies + Immunity Support -2 gummies a day -more as a general multi-vitamin
- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies -2 gummies a day -more for digestion
--Planning to add in some Vitamin B5, and possibly add Omega-3
Still trying to perfect my regimen. 'We all have different skin' ~YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY!~ Customize your regimen/routine for your unique self.
Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:02 PM
Try Nivea Oil-Free Moisturizing Day Cream for oily/combination skin. This moisturizer is veryyy hydrating, but not shiny or oily. It doesn't have an spf, but I pair it with a foundation with spf 20 (Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation - nothing like their other foundations which are crap, this stuff is actually AMAZING. )
Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:45 PM
Tamanu oil is a great moisturizer. You want to give it time to soak in before doing any makeup, but it's great for your skin, does not cause breakouts, and moisture. Use it sparingly in the morning (1 pump) and 2 to 3 pumps at night.
No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.
Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer
Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week
Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask / moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users