Am Done

scarring

59 replies to this topic

#1 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Video gaming , drawing , Listening to music , Watching Mixed Martial Arts , Being with friends and loved ones.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks  .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

#2 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

Skin care fanatic and scientific stickler

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, playing video games and bird watching.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

I've had it .... i got Pixel Laser at Private Clinic in Harley street done all over my face and now am ruined ... pixel holes all over my face , new scarring , scarred pores on my cheeks  .. the only thing improved is my nose scarring ... i don't have a prayer , am crying all the time ... . am so down beforehand ... i lost my dad , my grandfather , grandmother ... i don't think it's worth it anymore ... am so depressed all the time .. the only thing keeping me from doing anything to myself is my mum ... i feel so dis hearted by it all ...

How long have those holes been in your face? How long ago did you get this treatment?

#3 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Video gaming , drawing , Listening to music , Watching Mixed Martial Arts , Being with friends and loved ones.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

How long have those holes been in your face? How long ago did you get this treatment?

Hello Michelle ... it has been almost 5 weeks since i had the treatment 

#4 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Does your damage look like these pics?

http://www.realself....xel-ruined-skin

Or this?

http://www.rockymoun...er-resurfacing/

Edited by Michelle Reece, 02 March 2014 - 02:16 AM.

#5 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Or this?

No a little worse ... i have fractional dot lines on my cheeks .... creases , bad texture ... am pretty much screwed 

Or this?

No a little worse ... i have fractional dot lines on my cheeks .... creases , bad texture ... am pretty much screwed 

I've seen the full pic ... yeah it is ... sorry 

#6 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

Or this?

If it's not too much or too traumatizing, I'd like to see a picture.

Did you get this laser at a medispa or beauty salon? Did an esthetician do the procedure? (I hope not.)

#7 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Or this?

Did you get this laser at a medispa or beauty salon? Did an esthetician do the procedure? (I hope not.)

A nurse did it ....like an idiot i didn't use the best person for the job ( dr Puneet Gupta ) and this was in a great place ... Harley Street is well respected ....

#8 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

Or this?

A nurse did it ....like an idiot i didn't use the best person for the job ( dr Puneet Gupta ) and this was in a great place ... Harley Street is well respected ....

Dang. You've learned the hard way of "always go to the best practitioners for laser treatments". sad.png

I also hope you were diligent in the sunscreen. Apply some now, because laser'd skin is very vulnerable to sun damage and that would wreck the effectiveness of the treatment--and make your skin worse than it was before the treatment.

I would go to Dr. Puneet Gupta, or some other doctor for fixing laser damage. It could be reduced by lasers--don't bite me for this; it's just a possibility--but you'll likely now want to go a more conservative route.

Are you considering chemical peels, dermarolling, and/or fillers?

Edit: Do you know what settings the nurse used on you?

Edited by Michelle Reece, 02 March 2014 - 02:53 AM.

#9 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

Or this?

Dang. You've learned the hard way of "always go to the best practitioners for laser treatments". sad.png

I also hope you were diligent in the sunscreen. Apply some now, because laser'd skin is very vulnerable to sun damage and that would wreck the effectiveness of the treatment.

I would go to Dr. Puneet Gupta, or some other doctor for fixing laser damage. It could be reduced by lasers--don't bite me for this; it's just a possibility--but you'll likely now want to go a more conservative route.

Are you considering chemical peels, dermarolling, and/or fillers?

I don't know what am going to do ... am just so down about this ...maybe recell could make improvements :(

#10 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

I don't know if they can use ReCell on you.

Please, please, please try to treat your problems! Don't give up! Exhaust your resources. I think you should make an account on realself.com and get opinions from dermatologists, and try to find another one to treat your issues.

Sharing your emotions on the forums can and does help, but you may have to go to a therapist if you're really depressed.

#11 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

I have no idea ... i ask her to do the higest setting on my nose .. ( the scarring was quite alot ) but not my whole face !!! 

#12 Michelle Reece

Michelle Reece

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

I have no idea ... i ask her to do the higest setting on my nose .. ( the scarring was quite alot ) but not my whole face !!! 

Highest setting? crazy.gif That was...really aggressive. It shouldn't have been that high unless she had a really good reason.

Maybe your skin will get better in time, but make sure to be diligent in sun protection.

#13 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

My only hope is that scarless healing becomes a reality .. 

#14 colormeblind

colormeblind

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

Come on bro. Don't talk like that. You should never double down on a bad decision/ situation. Whenever people have the feeling of not caring or giving up its easy to make other bad decisions. Not everything works right the first time. Just focus on one issues at a time. Losing family members is always difficult. I have faith that you will get through this.

#15 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

Come on bro. Don't talk like that. You should never double down on a bad decision/ situation. Whenever people have the feeling of not caring or giving up its easy to make other bad decisions. Not everything works right the first time. Just focus on one issues at a time. Losing family members is always difficult. I have faith that you will get through this.

Thank you Color me blind 

#16 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Take some positive action, now.  Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used.  This will be very important later down the line.  #2 what does the doctor recommend?   5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen.   So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you!  Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

Consider yourself hugged, now get going!

#17 zavvi

zavvi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation at least

#18 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

Take some positive action, now.  Go back to the clinic as soon as possible- insist on seeing the Doctor.

They are your records, you paid for the laser treatment so #1 get the detailGs on the settings and type of laser used.  This will be very important later down the line.  #2 what does the doctor recommend?   5 weeks out is still pretty fresh, and the skin continues to remodel up to skin months, building collagen.   So make sure you are using the right topicals.

Look at the copper peptides on the owndoc.com forum, read up there about after needling care....pixel is needling with heat (in a way!)....but don't you give up and retreat....no way, don't lose the next couple of months of skin healing, find the best topicals for you!  Check out the skin biology site too, I have their copper peptide serum as well (I alternate those two after I do the dermastamp).

And take a good vitamin C, at least 500 mg twice a day, to help with the healing.

God bless you mrs Robinsons xxx hugs back

buddy sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you can go back to the clinic and say what the heck have you done to me threaten to sue them or something i am being serious here. Write on there twitter and facebook pages to gain publicity dont give up my friend dont except failure. You may have seen my post the cure for scars its not bs its legit. This man cures cancer serious stage 4 stuff cures all sorts how does it how does he get people walking out of chairs. He doesnt treat the cause like the rest of the world he doesnt go after any disease he focuses and getting the body healthy and your scars etc go away do some research this guy has like a facebook group of people going through his programmes i was speaking to one girl who had a deep chickenpox scar and it filled in after 6 months she did by eating fruits and vegies and taking herbs anyone thats intrested join the group ask any questions on acne scars anything you have a problem with. Getting people walking and out of chairs is a far bigger than scars if he can do this he can sure scarring. I have posted this link on the private clincs facebook on behalf of you hope you dont mind. Buddy look into recell as well with dr maini or someone some people here have gotten good results from it have a consultation at least

Thank you Zavvi hugs .. it's much appreciated my friend 

#19 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

What tropical would be best .. i just use a moisturiser .. nivea cream xx

#20 zavvi

zavvi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

God bless you mrs Robinsons xxx hugs back

Thank you Zavvi hugs .. it's much appreciated my friend 

no problem bud go back to the clinic get a appointment with the manager i was actually considering going to the private clinic but this had put me off at the very least they should be giving you your money back Have u looked into recell?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users