Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't Pop Your Back Acne

5 posts in this topic

I think many people are more likely to pop back/arms pimples, than facial acne, because you can cover it with clothes, no one will see them, so is like you don't really care, I know I was like this for many years when my bacne was moderate, I would pop them all the time, it probably made it worse, now my bacne is mild, only a few pimples here and there, I don't pop them anymore, though, the desire to do so is always there

I would like to pop back acne, BUT I have never got even one pimple on my back or arms..

Any tips on how could I get some acne on my back? I haven't washed my back with any cleanser ever and it's just silky smooth, never oily or dirty..

I would like to pop back acne, BUT I have never got even one pimple on my back or arms..

Any tips on how could I get some acne on my back? I haven't washed my back with any cleanser ever and it's just silky smooth, never oily or dirty..

1 person likes this

You don't need a reason to help people.

Yeah man, how can I get som? I train hard in the gym, sweaty back rubbing against dirty bench and everything but still no acne on my back man! Give me some tips man!

Yeah man, how can I get som? I train hard in the gym, sweaty back rubbing against dirty bench and everything but still no acne on my back man! Give me some tips man!