2 replies to this topic

#1 simon12345

simon12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Hey guys,

i recently bought the AHA from the acne.org store and i usually use it as directed in the regimen. But i was wondering if i could substitute it for the face wash and use the AHA as a face wash instead with BP?

So using AHA as a face wash and BP applied afterwards?

Thanks

#2 dunedain

dunedain

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

I'm not sure what you mean...are you trying to use Dan's AHA cream as a face wash? Because I don't think that would work because it's not a cleanser, and it's a cream, you can't wash it off like with a cleanser? Also, I'm curious as to why you want to stop using the cleanser to begin with? 

I would advise against it...unless you mean you're trying to substitute the cleanser with a different cleanser that has AHA in it?? 

AMCetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion, Cetaphil DermaControl Oil-Absorbing Lotion (SPF30)
PMCetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, Clindamycin Phosphate 1%, Dan's 10% AHA, Benzagel 5% Benzoyl Peroxide 
ExtrasDiane 35 (since July 2 2013), Borghese Fango Delicato Mud Mask (2x/week)
My personal log here: http://www.acne.org/...l-gel-log-pics/

#3 Hope7

Hope7

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Yes I agree with the previous post.  The AHA from the Regimen is a cream not a cleanser.  You can get cleansers that have AHA in them if that is what you want. From what I have read most people don't think that there is much point in having AHA in a cleanser because you rinse it off so it is not on your skin long enough to do any good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users