acne scars spots

No replies to this topic

#1 Ammarah95

Ammarah95

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

I have never really suffered from acne, however I have had the odd cluster of spots during my early teenage years.
About 2 or 3 months ago I woke up with a tonne of spots on my face, as a result of a cream I used from a herbal clinic in Morocco (that taught me a lesson!).
My cheeks and forehead were the prime areas. My doctor prescribed me with medicine, which made them disappear within a fortnight however I stopped taking the medicine after about 3 weeks. I'm now stuck with a face full of marks and scars and ontop of that I'm starting to break out a lot too.
I don't know whether I should buy the acne.org regimen (as I live in the UK and it's really expensive to get it shipped here). Or can anyone recommend some similar products to get rid of the spots and scars and just help make my skin look better? :( I used to use a cleanser before, but have now reduced to soap because my skin is ultra sensitive. I currently use the Simple Oil balancing moisturiser as it's the only thing that doesn't make me break out more.
Any advice will be helpful, I'm 18 and this kinda stuff just adds to the pile of stress already mounting!
I've attached an image too.

Thank you

Attached File  image.jpg   20.09K   29 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users