Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does water make anyone else feel worse

4 posts in this topic

okay, ive noticed that if i go a day with just drinking water that i will feel worse than if i drink juice all day. when i drink water, it feels as if its just sitting in my stomache and it makes me feel bloated, but when i drink juice i can actually feel it working its way through me and helps me digest. is anyone else like this????

It depens how you drink it. I drink mouthfuls at a time, all day. Its best not to drink cup at a time. Drink with food as well, that helps. I know what you mean though, my stomach feels full of water

okay, ive noticed that if i go a day with just drinking water that i will feel worse than if i drink juice all day. when i drink water, it feels as if its just sitting in my stomache and it makes me feel bloated, but when i drink juice i can actually feel it working its way through me and helps me digest. is anyone else like this????

im drinking filtered water from the sink. i think its just because im drinking too much at a time, ill just spread it out throughout the day in small doses. thanks