Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vi Peel Share Your Results

5 posts in this topic

supposedly meant to be a good peeel for all skin types please folks share your results

I had the vi peel

It was okay. I peeled alot and it made my skin feel soft for awhile but nothing dramatic. This would not be a good for treating scarring.

what type of scars did you have i think it could help with redness did you recognise any difference?

I have boxcars and some rolling but shallow. Dont have any redness really. I have pics of my skin in the post Will the dermapen work for me. I got the vi peel more for my melasma not for scarring. It may work on redness to some degree but you probably would need more than on vi peel. V-beam laser or a good ipl like BBl would probably work faster.

I have boxcars and some rolling but shallow. Dont have any redness really. I have pics of my skin in the post Will the dermapen work for me. I got the vi peel more for my melasma not for scarring. It may work on redness to some degree but you probably would need more than on vi peel. V-beam laser or a good ipl like BBl would probably work faster.