Dan

Administrator

• Admin
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

Very often I hear from people who said the reason they decided to try The Regimen is because they went through the success stories.

Another thing people ask me a lot is how they can help spread the word. Probably the best thing you can do to spread the word about The Regimen is to post your own success once you are cleared up. A video is best, but a before and after, or even just an after picture, is also awesome. A simple written success story is great too.

Please take a moment to post your success once you're clear!

If you're just starting on The Regimen, feel free to start a video blog so people can follow along as you clear up. Alternately, take a before picture of your skin now and an after picture once you're clear. 

succes.jpg

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

I just submitted my success story. :)

#3 LightskinAthlete23

LightskinAthlete23

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

So let me start on how i have spent sooooooo much money on products that just made my face worst. However at 16 i started to breakout and my dad bought me proactiv which kept my skin clearer then a babys ass throughout highschool(thank god). However as soon as i started college pimple after pimple. and i found out from my dermatoligist that the proactiv was killing my skin. So i chilled and was prescribed medication WHICH WAS HORRIBLE!!!! From accutine,taz,etc. So i paniced and tried many other cvs products>>>FAILURE from lotions to cleansers to even EXPOSED SKIN kit !!! all these products did was dry my skin out which caused it to be more oily and breakout more.

Oh btw im 23 now play basketball and workout a lot. just to add that in

so I had it so i decided to not putting nothing on my face but water which helped a lot . my face became much clearer. But this too didnt work, my skin would get oily and i would get 3-6 big pimples in the most ugliest places you can get on your face(between eyebrows in eyebrows, temple and a few on the forehead). i would always look like i was sweating when it was oil. At times my face would look so bad i would have to stay home and hide for weeks. WHICH REALLY SUCKED BECAUSE i was always known for being a handsome. MY CONFIDENCE was at all time low :(

so now i was desperate to having my old skin back, so i decided to talk to someone from the old days and see how theyre face routine worked out. Cousin i love you so much. He told me all he uses is mud soap. MUD SOAP??? WTF, thats exactly what i said. lol but as desperate i was and how is face looked. i said fuck it, what do i have to lose. It happens when i did research on mud soap its fantastic for your skin. Originated in israel, all the dead sea minerals>(look it up)

however its been 2 days and my face is healing and looking good. MY face is no longer oily and my lightskin complexion is coming back.

as well as my backacne is 85 clearer. THIS SHIT IS MAGIC!!!!

hopefully i dont jinx myself but im seeing great results so far.

MY ROUTINE
AM:

Take that black ugly looking soap

washcloth warm water

moiste face

lightscrub for 20-30 seconds

wash off (make sure you get it all off)

splash with cold water 3-5 splashes

pat dry

with this soap u dont need moisturizer ( but a sunscreen wont hurt esp in the summer)

PM

workout

then
SAME SHIT

so youtube mud soap ( i use ADOVIA MUD SOAP 11.00 A BIT PRICEY BUT WORTH IT)

OH P>S DRINK LOTS OF WATER. i perfer to put a lemon in mine=}

good luck

#4 Adam K

Adam K

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

I have used the regiment for 2 1/2 month and it totally worked! I thought this was kind of a hokey product when I viewed it but it has worked wonders on my skin. I use it once a night and that's it. I tend to have dry skin. I suffered with back/neck acne for like 10 years. I'm now 24. My confidence has improved incredibly since using it. My skin flaked for the first 2 months but now it's so smooth. And missing a day or so of not applying the bp didn't cause me any new pimples or cysts. Make sure to use a sun screen if going in the sun. I use a Neutrogena oil free none clogging sunscreen aerosol spray. It worked wonders smells good and keeps you from looking wrinkle free. Don't give up guys this stuff works. And, seems very safe. I did a tun of research before purchasing and using it. Don't just look at my post make sure to look at others before making a decision.

With Confidence and Courage,
Adam K.

#5 jamimi

jamimi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Hi Dan! 

My story is 2 years delayed, and I just wanted to express my gratitude to Dan and this team for starting this fantastic product and awesome community. Like others have posted, my story is similar in that I have had acne forever since I was 10 years old (from what I have researched, if you start having acne at a young age, it is a sign you will develop more acne later), and it got really, really bad when I was in high-school. I remember getting comments where people said that I "looked like a burn victim" and people would not be able to stare at my face because of the severity. (I don't blame them, I honestly sometimes couldn't look at my own face because it was so severe). As a 15 year old girl where looks seemed to be everything, I became extremely depressed, (I'm not proud to admit, but I had a lot of suicidal thoughts at that age). I am now 22 years old. 

I was introduced to acne.org BP at 18. I was skeptical at first because of my disappointment in expensive products that were very good at branding promised results of clear skin, but truth this, those products are most likely designed for those who breakout occasionally, whereas Dan's regimen works for people like me who have to seriously control their acne 24/7. I consider BP my miracle product because it saved me and showed me what confidence feels like. I refuse to use anything from expensive department store brands because the skincare industry seems to always try and make new trends, marketing campaigns, whatever sells, when in reality, less is always more. So what I use now is: 

Cetaphil cleanser

Dan's BP

Dan's AHA (at night)

Jojoba oil

Aloe vera gel 

and a good diet + runs in the morning outside 

What I've learned from my battle with acne is that you have to be patient, don't lose hope, and take the time to treat and pamper yourself, and know that you deserve it. If you don't love yourself, noone else will! Be happy and happy so that you can live your life. 

Thanks for keeping it real, Dan. Don't change :) 

#6 LookingForward

LookingForward

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

I admit I don't follow The Regimen exactly.

I use a mix of jojoba oil and tea tree oil to cleanse. In the morning, I apply BP just like Dan says to- lots of it!

At night I cleanse and use the AHA. Yes, I use it every night, all alone.

This manages my acne so completely that I've stopped wearing concealer some days. I only need it to cover up old red scars and the occasional reddish clogged pore.

Dan's products are high quality and I give them the credit for keeping my skin clear, helping it keep bacteria at bay, and clearing out dead skin cells from my pores.

While I may not do the exact Regimen, I am very happy with the products I'm using from Dan and that I was able to adapt them to my skin's needs.

Thank you, Dan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users