23 replies to this topic

#21 bena654

bena654

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Hey Rohan,

I wrote you a big post ages ago, but It somehow didnt go through :(....

Thanks so much for your support and words was the jist of it!  Really means alot in my little world hahaha

Have you finished your course now?

#22 tanna23

tanna23

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting the clearest skin possible on my face, chest and back before my wedding next year. I don't want a single pimple or a single mark anywhere on my body.

Achievements

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hey Rohan, I was just wondering how your skin is doing now. Did you ever have any problems with the laser treatment while you were on accutane because I know in the west they advise you not to have any type of laser treatment.

#23 RohPas

RohPas

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

Hey guys. Really long delay in replying since I was travelling with no net connection. I recently completed my third fractional laser treatment and results have been great so far. I have a few minor indents which seem to be filling up quite nicely. I started the fractional laser one month post accutane and there have been no problems. I think the negative hype against lasers is due to people getting it at spas etc instead of a proper dermatologist's office. 

I still get breakouts but they are far more manageable. Let me know if ya'll have any queries. Will be able to reply more frequently now. 

#24 Mindall123

Mindall123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

What kind of fractional laser did you have? I also keep hearing wait 6 months but I really don't want to. There seems to be no proof as to why. I'm only 2 weeks post accutane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users