Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To Reduce Testosterone Levels

36 posts in this topic

I doubt you were eating healthy in the hospital. Not if the options were anything like what was served at the two hospitals my mother stayed in after her strokes. I cannot believe they expect anyone to heal from anything on that crap. Not just the lack of nutrients, but also the amount of sugar & refined carbs allowed. Fortunately, I was there to supplement with some real food like sweet potatoes, spinach, avocados & berries.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

I love sweet potatoes! Too bad all the sweet potatoes that are sold in my country (Finland) come a long way from USA and the price gets quite high, but I still eat sweet potatoes once every day, yummy!

Well I'm not sure how washing your face with only water is going to help balance your hormones, but yeah give it a try! Like you said it's much harder to give up masturbation when there's a partner involved, could definitely cause issues in a relationship, so hopefully you find a different way to stay clear :)

Well obviously washing with just water isn't going to do anything to my hormones, but yeah in gonna give it a go and if it doesn't clear me atall then i will come back to blaming my hormone levels :)

I'm sure anything is better for washing face than head & shoulders, it contains s*itloads of SLES and SLS. I know some say that SLES is ok but it makes my skin dry as f***. And SLS is just plain devil.

People use H & S because of the zinc. Zinc is good. Look for other ounces of topical zinc. There are cream & ointments. But I would try mineral powder makeup, or order just the zinc powder from a site that sells ingredients for people to make their own. There's a lst in he cosmetics board.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

Yes the zinc in the H&S definately helps! Before i started using it my acne was mild but i wasn't photogenic, so my blemishes ect. Would show up in a photo but since using it my acne has become even milder and im now photogenic :) it flattened all my spots and turnt them into mere blemishes :) but it doesn't seem to do anymore than that!

if this zinc powder you speak of is makeup then of course im not going to use it in male haha :)

The zinc powder isn't makeup. It's more of a powdered sunscreen. You could even wear it when you sleep if you didn't want to during the day.

That would be why I recommended you buy the ingredient rather than the makeup.